Social media took the web by storm and completely changed the way we communicate, so it’s often referred to as “Web 2.0.” It makes it easy for your business to share content and build personal relations, if you go about it the right way.
In this module, you’ll find the complete guide to basic, social media marketing. John will teach your team the role of social media and show you how to turn it into sales.
When you focus on introducing your product and educating the public, sells will naturally follow. Use social media to upgrade your online marketing plan.
Learn the tips and tricks to successfully marketing with:
• Industry Specific Forums
• Networking Sites
• Video Sharing Sites
• Content Sharing Sites
• Review Sites
• Music Sharing Sites
• Social Bookmarking
This module will teach you the techniques to master marketing on sites like:
Wordpress, Blogspot, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube and Ezine.
Social media will expand access to your website and build your Mini-Net. Both are crucial to increasing traffic to your site and sales (see
Some resources included in this module:
• Video: Intro to “Social Media”
• 3 MP3 files for direct, detailed, web 2.0 marketing strategies
• Crucial social media rules to remember
• List of the most important social bookmarking sites
• Web 2.0 Setup: How to create a social network identity/name AND how/where to use it.
• Web 2.0 Bookmarking Strategy: Finding/writing good content to bookmark AND how to create a bookmarking web with multiple profiles.
• Web 2.0 Commenting Strategy: How write quality, credible comments AND how to intertwine bookmarking and comments to get more traffic to your site.
Social Media introduces your brand to the digital world and helps you to make an impression on thousands of people worldwide.
Use this module to take advantage of proven Web 2.0 Marketing strategies.